Welcome to our the Clutched website. Please read the following Website Terms and Conditions
Site and/or the Services (both defined below), so that you are aware of your legal rights
and obligations with respect to Clutched Private Limited and/or its related entities,
affiliates and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, “Clutched").
Acceptance of Terms
These Website Terms apply to all websites and mobile applications owned and/or operated by Clutched including but not limited to www.clutched.com.sg. These Website Terms also apply to the various services, including all information, communications, links, software, e-newsletters, products, services, other materials and any and all other services that may be added, offered or provided to you from time to time (the “Services”) through this / these site(s) and mobile application(s) (the “Site” which shall include the Services).
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Website Terms.
These Website Terms may be revised or updated from time to time. The revised or updated Website Terms will be posted on the Site and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed and construed as your conclusive and binding acceptance of the revision or updated terms.
- The Site and Services provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through or by third-party(ies). Your use of these third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party(ies). We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement.
About Our Services
- All Services and the Site are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Clutched makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by law) : (a) as to the use, security, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site; or (b) that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted and free of any viruses or bugs.
- In no event shall Clutched or any of its affiliates or related corporations be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
- All content and materials on the Site are the exclusive property of Clutched or its content suppliers (including AFP and Associated Press), and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Site in any way or for any purpose without the express written permission of Clutched or its content suppliers (including AFP and Associated Press). In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Site over any other website or any network.
- The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of Clutched, its affiliates or licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks. Clutched prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a "hot" link or in-link to any Clutched site or other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Clutched in writing.
Submission of Contributions
- Clutched may provide facilities on the Site to permit you to submit any contribution (including but not limited to any text, graphics, video and/or audio content, and other materials or information) (“Submissions”) to Clutched or to the Site directly. You are solely responsible for your own Submissions, and Clutched only acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of your Submissions.
By submitting your Submissions, you agree as follows :
(a) you will not include any content in your Submissions that is or could be unlawful, defamatory, offensive, obscene, dangerous or false, or any content that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights-holder, or any content that contains any viruses, bugs or other harmful elements;
(b) you hereby grant to Clutched a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose;
(c) you will not assume a false identity or the identity of another user when using the Site, and you will not use the Site for any unlawful or illegal activities, including but not limited to spamming, harassing or otherwise causing distress to other users.
- Clutched shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Submissions contributed to the Site, including chat rooms and forums. Clutched shall have the right to remove or delete any material that Clutched, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these terms or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate without having to assign any reason therefore. In addition, Clutched shall have the right to terminate your use of the Site if it believes that you have violated these terms or for any other reason whatsoever, without notice to you.
If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to Clutched collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation, verification and record of your personal particulars, comparing it with information from other sources, to communicate with you and/or to send you information and promotional material about our company or third party organisations selected by us.
If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to Clutched collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation:
(a) To provide goods and services by Clutched or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
(b) To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from the Site.
(c) For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
(d) To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
(e) To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
(f) To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of these Website Terms.
(g) For the above purposes by third parties (who may be based outside Singapore) who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on our site, whether in conjunction with us or not, if you purchase such goods, use such services or participate in such contests and promotional programs.
We may send a regular email / newsletter / update to our members to keep them informed about new services and promotions. By agreeing to these Website Terms, you agree to receive this regular email / newsletter / update subject to these Website Terms.
- Where you subscribe for any services on the Site that relates to any advertisement or other similar services, whether as a potential seller or buyer, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the Site acts as a venue only and Clutched is not responsible for the reliability, accuracy or truthfulness of any information that is posted by other users.
- ou agree to defend and hold Clutched, its affiliates and related corporations from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of the Site or any breach of these terms. In addition, Clutched may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Site, including informing any third party Clutched deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
- If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by Clutched with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive Clutched’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You hereby agree and acknowledge :
(a) that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of this Site shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
(b) not to contest the legally binding nature, validity or enforceability of any transaction on the Site on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
- These terms shall be governed by Singapore laws and any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be referred to the Singapore courts.