- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
What is the information used for?
- To provide goods and/or services whether by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and any and all matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you subscribe to, purchase and/or obtain goods and services from any of our mobile apps and sites.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis of the users of our apps and sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the Website Terms.
- For the above purposes by third parties (who may be based outside Singapore) who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on our apps and sites, whether in conjunction with us or not, if you purchase such goods, use such services or participate in such contests and promotional programs.
- For Clutched and/or Clutched group companies to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for the purposes as described above, and to transfer your personal data out of Singapore to Clutched’s and/or Clutched group companies’ third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described above.
Can you opt out?
- Whenever we send you any information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and a link to do so.
Can you change and update your personal particulars?
- If you have a user account with Clutched, you may update your personal particulars at any time by accessing your account on our website or by sending an e-mail to our admin team at email@example.com. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk or other storage device.
How your data is protected
- Clutched will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. All information gathered by Clutched is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized staff of Clutched using assigned user IDs and passwords. In certain areas Clutched uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Singapore in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.